Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chapter 5

This chapter discussed the benefits of team planning. I think this will be very beneficial in teaching because it allows you to hear other teachers ideas and views and add to your lessons. Another part of this chapter was about the different components of a instructional plan. These parts include the rationale component, goals and objectives, articulation component, learning activities, resource component, assessment component, and the special considerations component. The details provided about each of these parts will definitely help me when I am creating and instruction plan.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa- When reading the chapter I too appreciated the parts that covered instructional planning. I saw a lot of different information in the book that I wouldn't have though to include in a lesson plan, like the rational. So this is definitely going to help me when I create my own planning too.

    ReplyDelete